All rights, including copyright ©, of the content of these web pages on the University of London Institute in Paris website ("website") are owned or controlled by the University of London.
You are permitted to view, copy, and print documents within this website subject to your agreement that:
- You will not modify the documents or graphics in any form or manner;
- You will not copy or distribute graphics separately from their accompanying text and you will not quote materials out of their context;
- Your use of the material is for your own personal information, and for non-commercial purposes only;
- Any copies of the material made for a permitted purpose will include an acknowledgement that copyright belongs to the University of London;
- You are not permitted to copy the design elements, look and feel, or layout of this website;
- No part of the University of London Institute in Paris' website or any material appearing on the site, may be reproduced, stored in or transmitted on any other web site or medium without the prior written permission of the University of London. Requests to republish any material may be sent to the Webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
Although every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within the pages of the website we cannot guarantee that the content or 'facilities' of the website will always be current, accurate or complete.
Whilst the University of London shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, the University of London will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of the University of London.
The University of London shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of this website or from the inability to use this website, or from the use of any information contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this website or any such information.
The University of London reserves the right to remove, vary or amend any of the content of this website at any time and without prior notice.
The University of London is not responsible for the content or operation of external websites. References and links to any such sites shall not be taken as an endorsement by the University of London of opinions expressed or services provided at those sites.
The University of London reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.